Erectile dysfunction occurs when a man fails to have or maintain sufficient penile erection for sexual intercourse. It can last for up to six months. sexual intercourse and when the problem persists for at least six months.
These sexual dysfunctions, which are not considered erectile disorders, are also known as “sexual dysfunction”.
- Low or high sexual desire (libido).
- Ejaculation disorders and inability to attain orgasm
This problem is becoming more and more common even in relatively young men but Eroxel is the best solution for any age: Eroxel Original
As you get older, the frequency of erectile dysfunction increases. About 2% of men over the age of 30 have erectile problems, while about half of those older than 60 have it. People with diabetes, alcohol addiction, or vascular disease are more likely to experience erectile dysfunction.
What causes Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile function is often affected by stress and mental factors. Erectile problems can be caused by a variety of factors, including first sex, failures in relationships, depression, lack of self-confidence, fear and anxiety, as well as unrealistic expectations.
Erectile function may be affected if it is losing gradually, but sexual desire remains strong. If the person is still experiencing spontaneous morning erections, or is able achieve full and sustained erection via masturbation it could be a sign of stress-related erectile dysfunction.
- Stress can cause mental and interpersonal problems as well as stress.
- High blood pressure, diabetes mellitus, and vascular diseases can cause circulatory disorders.
- Some medications can cause a decrease in erectile function. :
– Antidepressants, drugs for depression
– Antipsychotics are medications that, among other things can be used to treat confusion and delusions.
– Antihypertensives, medications that lower blood pressure
– Anticonvulsants and medications for epilepsy.
- Excessive alcohol consumption and smoking, as well as drug use.
- Nervous system diseases
- Diabetes (diabetes mellitus types 1 and 2) can cause nerve damage.
- Multiple sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s disease, and other diseases of the nervous system.
- Surgery on the prostate, urinary bladder or rectum can cause complications. Curvature of penis
- Extreme curvature of the erect penis
- Although it is rarely uncomfortable, the curvature can cause discomfort in sexual intercourse.
- Phimosis: Narrowing the foreskin. This is common in young boys.
Most affected people experience improvement over time. Phimosis can cause inflammation under the skin and can interfere with sexual intercourse in adult males.
No matter what causes this problem, Eroxel helps you to remedy it due to its all-natural ingredients: Eroxel